THEME – for and against space exploration essay http://calliope.ualr.edu/essay.php?app=write-the-essay-for-pharmacy-application abilify and risperdal thesis tungkol sa teenage pregnancy critical essays on the catcher in the rye source link https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/buy-cytotec-200-mg/20/ automatic essay creator cialis and erection dysfunction https://onlineinfo.hartford.edu/dosage/clomid-pcos-2021-dodge/39/ bsl homework help https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/yourself-essay-examples/85/ generic cialis on line https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/essay-sample-scholarship/17/ cialis davis city https://scottsdaleartschool.org/checker/buy-a-book-review-essay-rachel-and-her-cildren/33/ http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/ap-lit-essay-grading-rubric/20/ chemistry essay reaction problems https://home.freshwater.uwm.edu/termpaper/history-of-essay-writing/7/ watch papermaking steps rogerian argument essay structure see free cause and effect essay on global warming essay on role of media in politics in india viagra twice daily flagyl ja marevan jeune qui prendre du viagra follow url ap douglas english essay milton follow url letter writing services International Diversity with Unity
The Clark County Mural society will partner up with the City of Vancouver and Fourth Plain Forward to celebrate the diverse cultures of the Fourth Plain Corridor “International District.” The Fourth Plain Corridor is a socially and economically diverse community, and has long been known as Vancouver’s “International District.” Diversity is reflected in the residents that live and work nearby, and in the businesses that line the corridor, including restaurants that serve international cuisine, ethnic food markets, and culturally specific service providers. Like the businesses mentioned above, competitive submissions will reflect the diverse cultural heritage of the area, connect with and celebrate the international food, culture, music, art, and heritage of Fourth Plain residents. Finally, the overarching theme of Unity as a reminder we are one community, one nation, one world.
It is up to the discretion of the artist(s) to decide how and what to integrate in regard to the theme.
Applicants must include the following materials as part of their proposal:
- Completed Artist Waiver Form from the Application Packet
- A brief description and a color illustration of the proposed mural. The medium is Outdoor paint and must work when covered by sealant and anti-graffiti coatings.
- Approximate dimensions of the proposed mural.
- Estimated project budget including time and materials,
- Assuming a July start, please provide an estimated timeline for project completion Request for Proposal (RFP) should be emailed as a PDF to: ProjectManagerSOM@ccmurals.org.
Compensation – $3,000 per mural
Time Line – We are still recovering from COVID and the dates may change
- March 26th Call to Artist for 2021 Summer of Murals “Fourth Plain Forward”
- May 15th Deadline for submitting Mural proposals
- May 16th – 22nd All submissions reviewed and Semi-finalists selected
- May 23 – 28th Final Artists selected
- May 29st Artists selection announcement publicly
- May 29 – June 5th Forms artists completed. (Finalist)
- May 20 – 29th Walls prepped and ready to go (power washed)
- June 1 – 14 Artist Orientation and paint ordering and delivery
- June 15st Mural work starts (schedule TBD with artist)
- August 29th Mural Work completed. (TBD with artist)
Finalists will be considered based on meeting the following criteria:
- Artist meets the requirements outlined in the CTA
- Submission received by the deadline
- Attention to the theme
- Originality and creativity
- Evidence of ability to create large scale, distinct work
- Ability to maintain project timelines and budgets
Artists wishing to participate will submit a full colored sketch with a minimum of a paragraph describing the proposed mural. The medium is outdoor paint and must work when covered by sealant and anti-graffiti coatings.
Submission to include artist name, email, and phone number by entry deadline of May 15th, 2021. Call To Artist (CTA) should be emailed as a PDF.
Email – Christian Gabriel – ProjectManagerSOM@ccmurals.org