THEME – follow site 5mg levitra ausreichend how many mg is cialis for daily use https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/good-ideas-for-proposal-essay/45/ viagra junction city someone to take my online class private school is better than public school essay dissertati follow url types of resume skills dissertation results writing site online viagra eagles thesis on movie piracy generic viagra brands puedo tomar viagra 32 aг±os suhagraat video https://heystamford.com/writing/writing-a-good-college-admissions-essay/8/ cheap genric viagra online sostituto viagra erboristeria https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/viagra-orick/96/ is it safe to order propecia online https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/informative-speech-cancer-outline/3/ free viagra samples before buying uk viagra allo mam levitra 20 mg 4 tablet fiyat buy a thesis paper thesis work vs. play buy viagra alternatives https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/shopping-on-line-essay/85/ amoxil natural replacement 12 angry men sample essays best online pharmacies with prescription International Diversity
The Clark County Mural society will partner up with the City of Vancouver and Fourth Plain Forward to celebrate the diverse cultures of the Fourth Plain Corridor “International District.” The Fourth Plain Corridor is a socially and economically diverse community, and has long been known as Vancouver’s “International District.” Diversity is reflected in the residents that live and work nearby, and in the businesses that line the corridor, including restaurants that serve international cuisine, ethnic food markets, and culturally specific service providers. Like the businesses mentioned above, competitive submissions will reflect the diverse culture heritage of the area, and connect with and/or celebrate the international food, culture, music, art, and heritage of Fourth Plain residents.
It is up to the discretion of the artist(s) to decide how and what to integrate in regard to the theme.
Applicants must include the following materials as part of their proposal:
- Completed Artist Waiver Form from the Application Packet
- A brief description and a color illustration of the proposed mural. The medium is Outdoor paint and must work when covered by sealant and anti- graffiti coatings and approximate dimensions of the proposed mural.
- Estimated project budget including time and materials,
- Assuming a July start, please provide an estimated timeline for project completion Request for Proposal (RFP) should be emailed as a PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation – $3,000 per mural
Time Line – Due to JULY 5 deadline, some of the schedule is now TBD or ASAP
- JUNE 1st, 2020, Announcement and distribution of RFP
June 21stDeadline for submitting proposals June 22-25.All submissions reviewed and Semi-finalists selected. June 26-30, Artist selected and Forms completed. (Finalists selection)
- Walls prepped (power washed) JUNE 25th-30
June 27-30Artist Orientation and paint order. TBA July 1Work begins (schedule TBD with artist)
- August 29 Work completed. (TBD with artist)
Finalists will be considered based on meeting the following criteria:
- Artist met the requirements outlined in the RFP; the proposal was submitted by the deadline
- Attention to the theme
- Originality and creativity
- Evidence of ability to create large scale, distinct work
- Ability to maintain project timelines and budgets
Artists wishing to participate will submit a full colored sketch with a minimum of a paragraph describing the proposed mural. The medium is outdoor paint and must work when covered by sealant and anti-graffiti coatings.
Submission to include artist name, email, and phone number by entry deadline of
June 21st, July 5th, 2020.
Email – email@example.com